Telemarketer - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission)
Full Time in Burnsville, MN
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Burnsville, MN is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Matthew Olson - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Health benefits
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Hiring Bonus up to $$2,000 to obtain insurance licenses within 60 days of hire date
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none